Starch Paste Kettle Manufacturer & Supplier
WORKING PRINCIPLE :The Starch Paste kettle is in the shape of a bowl with a sprout. It is provided with a electric / steam jacket. The bowl is provided with a manual tilting arrangement for removing the material from the bowl. The complete unit it mounted on a suitable S.S. tubular stand. The kettle is provided with a suitable slow speed stirrer with geared motor mounted on the top. starch paste kettle constructed as a hemispherical kettle with jacket.
The kettle is provided with an anchor type beater for mixing the binder material and the paste with multiple speed option.
Starch paste kettle is a specially designed unit for preparation of binder material. The kettle is provided with a suitable slow speed stirrer with geared motor mounted on the top. It is available from 50 Ltrs to 500 Ltrs. Capacity.
SALIENT FEATURES :• The main body made up of S.S.316 / S.S.304
• The starch paste kettle is a specially designed unit for preparation of binder material
• It is a hemispherical kettle with jacket mounted on trunnion supports with the help of shaft.
• The kettle has a small cylindrical top shell with a spout for pouring out binder mass.
• The kettle is provided with Anchor type beater for paste mixing with dual speed option.
• Jacket is provided with steam accessories i.e pressure guage. Safety valve and vent cock.
• The Kettle is also provided with a lever with hand wheel to accomplish titling manually
• The kettle is provided with 16 swg thick SS 304 losses lid
APPLICATION :• Food processing industries
• Chemical industries
• Pharmaceutical industries
• Paint industries
• Juice industries